Join the Las Vegas Men's Chorus at an open audition and see what all the FUN is about.
Open auditions are held three times per year to kick off each mainstage concert cycle for Spring, Summer, & Holiday.
If you're interested in seeing if the LVMC is right for you, fill out the form below.
Our team will contact you via email a few weeks prior to the audition date with more information.
The audition is painless! No need to prepare anything unless you want to, we all know the tune "Happy Birthday"! Our artistic director, Ryan Duff, will spend a few moments with you individually to hear your voice and determine what vocal section would be best for you.
We are more than just a chorus. We are a family. We are a membership, mission-driven, community that creates safe spaces through musical experiences which inspire all of us to be stronger together. We create the change we wish to see in the world by being inclusive and welcoming to all regardless of race, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, or other identities.
- Open audition dates are posted on our calendar and across our social media platforms. Follow us to stay up to date!
- Auditions are only accepted during regularly-scheduled open auditions, which are typically three times per year.
- All singers who sing in the Tenor, Baritone, and Bass (TTBB) vocal range are welcome regardless of gender, identity, and expression.
- Prior singing experience or reading music is encouraged but not required.
- The audition is painless! No need to prepare anything; our artistic director will spend a few moments with you to hear your voice.
- Seriously, it's that easy! Don't stress; our members and staff will make you feel like part of the family right away.
- Bring your favorite mobile device with a readable screen to access sheet music.
- Regular rehearsals are typically held weekly on Sundays 1pm-4pm.
- Additional rehearsals including sectionals, dress, and technical may be required from time to time.
- Additional events like community outreach concerts and member retreats supporting our Mission are encouraged but not required.
- Members commit to maintaining a 70% rehearsal attendance rate to be eligible to perform in each concert cycle.
- All music is performed from memory at each concert.
- Membership dues are typically $100 per concert cycle.
- Financial ability should never prevent participation in the chorus. Speak with our team if you are experiencing a financial hardship.
- Concert attire is typically polo shirts, vest/ties, and accessories provided by the chorus while members provide their own collared dress/tux shirts, black tux jacket, black dress/tux pants, black bow tie, black belt, black socks, and black dress shoes.